Herman Williams, MD, MBA, MPH
He brings more than 25 years of healthcare leadership and management experience in medical staff consulting, Strategic Planning, Executive Coaching and Hospital operations as a senior Physician Executive. Dr. Williams’ operational roles include oversight of Rural, Urban, Community, Academic, For-profit and Non-profit Healthcare Organizations. He has overseen medical staff operations in over 43 facilities in 30 states throughout his career.
Dr. Williams has advised healthcare organizations and physicians nationwide on matters of Compliance and Regulatory standards, Bylaws development, contemporary Peer Review policies and procedures, Credentialing matters, Clinical Documentation, Revenue Cycle and 340B Improvement strategies and Physician-Hospital partnerships, all resulting in substantial cost reductions/savings through effective Hospital – Physician collaboration.
- M.D. – Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- M.B.A. – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- M.P.H. – Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- B.A. – Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- General Surgical Internship – Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA